Terms and conditions
All you need to know
Welcome to Wisdom International. We know as event creators and consumers you want your events to run safely and smoothly. We want the same thing for our platform. We're excited you are here.
General Information / Ticket Sale:
Children and teenagers up to the age of 12 will receive a free day pass at the registration desk. For children up to 16 years an accompanying person is necessary, who must buy a ticket (no order necessary, sufficient capacities available)!
The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subjected to change without notice.
- Once registered towards the conference/event/workshop/symposia, organization can use the logos and affiliation of the speakers/ exhibitor/sponsors/media partners in the promotional materials and website.
Press permission must be obtained from Wisdom International secretariat prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. The Wisdom International is an objective third-party non-profit organization. This conference is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Wisdom International cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Regarding refunds, all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
This cancellation policy was last updated on September 17, 2019.
Cancellation, Postponement and Transfer of Registration
All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to email@example.com
Wisdom International will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of Wisdom International, including the inability to obtain a visa.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
If the registrant is unable to attend, can avail let transfer his/her participation to another person or event
Refund Policy is as following slabs-
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and submitted by sending a message through the conference/event/workshop/symposia email or text to (215) 664-5492.
- For a full refund of the registration fee (less a 25% administrative fee) cancellation requests must be received within three months before to the conference/event/workshop/symposia.
- Cancellation requests received between three to two months of conference/event/workshop/symposia will receive a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellation requests received before one month to the conference/event/workshop/symposia will not receive a refund of the registration fee.
- Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads. Discount payments, Advance payments & Group payments are not refunded at any cost.